On Saturday, Oct. 8, check out this great family event sponsored by the Nevada Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals at Mountain’s Edge! Admission is FREE, and all leashed pets are welcome. The festival focuses on providing humane education along with interactive activities to provide entertainment for the whole family.
Stuff to do:
- Get your dog, cats, ferrets, and rabbits micro chipped for only $5
- Find out how to keep your pets safe this Halloween
- Ask Drs. Jason and Jamie Sulliban of Aloha Animal Hospital about proper animal care
- Learn dog bite prevention techniques
- Teach your dog some manners with the help of professional dog handlers
- Help the NSPCA name new animals that come into the sanctuary
- Get a pet portrait
Also don’t forget to bring your favorite photos of your pets to enter in the “Cutest Photo Contest!” And for more information visit familyfurandfun.com.
When: Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WHERE: Exploration Park at Mountain’s Edge
9275 South Buffalo Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89178